Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The callus begins to heal

It all began in January this year when I felt a bump on my right foot at the sole, and I started to feel pain when I stepped upon flat and hard surface. At first I didn't know what exactly it was, I tried to feel it, it was hard and thickened. It could be a coming pus that was ready to ooze or it could be a wart caused by a virus, I was not so sure. After I leafed through a Medical handbook to seek information on dermal diseases, I narrowed my suspicion on only two cases: wart or callus. Then I looked for more information on these two dermal problems on the Web and I found the whole answer. And the answer was backed by the abundant pictures that confirmed that it was a callus that was emerging from my ball on the sole of my right foot. It couldn't be a wart because a wart is highly contagious and easily widespread either by direct contact or indirect contact. So because there are no other 'warts' develop on the other parts of my body especially on my foot so I concluded that it was a callus, and it really was! Ok, callus is a thickening and hardening skin, especially on the feet. It is caused by constant pressures that work on our feet, especially when the elasticity of the footwear is poor. Callus is actually a natural mechanism of the skin to protect the inner tissues from deforming and injury.

Ok now let's get back to my own callus. The pain escalated and reached its peak in February when I had to curve my foot whenever I walked on a hard and flat surface. But in March the hardened skin started to peel off and left a small ugly pit on my foot, but after the hardened skin peeled off the pain was almost gone! No bleeding wound was produced from the peel-off. But soon after I noticed that the pit began to develop another hardened skin. I thought at first it was a normal skin developping to seal the pit. But I was wrong it was another callus since it's overgrown the normal level of the skin. But this time the bumpy callus caused less pain. Until two weeks ago I noticed that the hardened skin began to flake off again, and it left no pit as left by the previous peel-off. And the pain is getting less and less. And I hope in the near future the callus will be completely gone! Pray for me!

(Yari NK)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

demi lovato nude pictures http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude demi lovato nude pics

Free Poker Money said...

Well written "The callus begins to heal" article, well researched and useful for me in the future.I am so happy you took the time and effort to make awesome The Spectrum of my Thought blog here. See you around
--------------------------
My site: 50 Poker Money Bonuses.

Poker Bonus Instant said...

Thanks for the nice work.The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and
"The callus begins to heal" article makes sense.I have enjoyed your The Spectrum of my Thought blog almost instantly.
--------------------------
Visit me now, thanks : Poker online za darmo Bonus poker online za free.

Anonymous said...

valium depression valium 80 mg - valium questions